Immigrants and their families find Canada as the best choice for immigration, thanks to the country’s welcoming immigration policy, multiple immigration programs, and acute labour shortages.
Owing to the aforementioned reasons, Indians in Canada enjoy a better lifestyle, a vast range of opportunities, and abundant growth. Families also benefit from Canada’s public healthcare and education system, which is available to all permanent residents and citizens. Is Canada on your list of ideal locations to call home? Here are some options for migrating in 2022:
- The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) – Canadian provinces can propose individuals for permanent residence, depending on the local labour market and economic needs. An individual province’s set of eligibility requirements for the PNP program determines whether or not he or she is eligible.
- Canadian Experience Class – The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a category under which skilled employees who have been granted a temporary residence visa in Canada may apply for permanent immigration. This is based on the length of time they spent in Canada while making a positive contribution to the economy and society. One year of work experience in Canada is required for this visa.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program – Canada’s Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is a hallmark program that allows you to come to the country. To qualify for the FSW Canadian immigration program, applicants must be skilled foreign workers who want to stay in Canada for an extended length of time. Candidates are eligible to apply with their spouses/partners and their Dependant children.
- Atlantic Immigrant Pilot Program – The Atlantic Immigrant Pilot Program is for skilled workers and overseas graduates who desire to settle in one of Canada’s four Atlantic provinces. Those four states and territories are:
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
As an employee-driven initiative, it aims to assist workers in obtaining public relations (PR) and its associated advantages. You must be a recent graduate from a publicly financed university in the Atlantic Canadian area or a skilled worker who satisfies the program’s prerequisites to be eligible for the program.
- LMIA Based Work Permit – Applicants seeking a work visa may apply for one if they have obtained an offer of employment from a Canadian company that was based on a positive LMIA given by Service Canada. An LMIA determination letter from your employer must accompany your application if you want to be considered. In addition, you must show that you have the requisite education and/or experience to perform the duties of the job.
Giant Migration: The best Immigration Agency in Delhi
As a licensed immigration consultancy, our prime focus is to extend programs that ensure a smooth and hassle-free immigration process. If you seek the help of an experienced Canada PR visa consultant in Delhi, we are the right choice for you. Connect with us to discuss further!