India stands tall as Canada’s most popular source country for new immigrants, therefore it would be wise to apply for permanent residency in Canada from India. Immigration is expected to become more critical than ever as Canada rebounds from the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic. Also amid the crisis, Canada continues to welcome new permanent immigrants who met the requirements before the restrictions were imposed, as well as temporary foreign employees who are critical to the country’s food supply. Here are the four reliable ways to tackle the task of immigration to Canada from India :
- Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker) – Those with at least one year of professional work experience may apply for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) stream. It is extremely competitive, with all the candidates receiving a point-based score based on the complicated Comprehensive Ranking System. And the most eligible candidates will be considered for immigration. Indian nationals received 47 per cent of all Express Entry invitations in 2019, mainly under the Federal Skilled Worker stream.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) – Provincial Nominee Programs, or PNPs, are immigrant programmes run by one of Canada’s thirteen provinces and territories. Since each province has its population and economy, its immigration policies are tailored to meet its economic and demographic needs. PNPs are common because they can be the quickest route to permanent residence in Canada.
- Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) – The province of Quebec has its visa policy for qualified workers. The Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSW) is an immigrant programme operated by the province of Quebec for skilled people with job experience the ones that can contribute to the economy of Quebec in the long run. Candidates are graded using a points system, similar to Express Entry, and then selected candidates are invited to apply.
- Work Permits – Indian nationals can get a work permit to work in Canada. A job offer is often a basic requirement to secure a work permit. Intra-company transactions, on the other hand, are a significant exception. If your boss is a global company with offices in Canada, you might be entitled to a quick transition to one of their offices in Canada.
Can Canada immigration consultants in Delhi NCR help me in the Immigration Process?
An immigration consultant holds expertise in the process of immigration. Here are some of the benefits of getting in touch with an immigration consultant:
- Visa selection guidance. Resolution of Complex issues
- Application processing and maintenance
- The documentation process is eased with verification at every step.
- Up-to-Date with effective follow-ups.
- Every detail is considered and taken into consideration.
Your immigration to Canada is all about filling out paperwork. When you hire a Canadian immigration consultant, you open yourself to professional advice. However, with plenty of consultants out there, it can be a difficult task to find a reliable immigration consultant. The quick fix to know if a consultant is legitimate is to check whether or not they are registered with ICCRC. We, at Giant Migration, extend the best help to you from our ICCRC registered consultants. Make your immigration to Canada from India easy with our expert service provider.