VISIT VISA TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand is the land of seas, rivers, lakes, volcanoes, and meadows overgrown with emerald greenery, glaciers, geysers, fabulous Hobbiton, ancient castles and modern luxury hotels. For the lovers of ecotourism, trekking, and diving, a vacation in the majestic New Zealand would be a real discovery. The charming country has every element to attract you. Get a chance to enjoy nature’s best gift with New Zealand tourism.
New Zealand is a country with a beautiful mix of scenery, untouched landscapes, and tropical Maori culture. You’ll discover the most unique fauna, stunning towns and the most ancient civilization on the globe. In comparison to the Northern Hemisphere, New Zealand’s climate has four seasons: spring from September to November, summer from December to February, autumn from March to May, and winter from June to August. Of course, the most favorable season for traveling across New Zealand is summer (winter in the Northern Hemisphere). But the same atmosphere is fun for hikes and journeys at other times!
As a tourist, you have the opportunity to visit and discover New Zealand. A visitor’s visa will encourage you to experience the picturesque landscape, age-old culture and mingle with the warm and welcoming citizens of New Zealand. The length of stay can be a maximum of 9 months.
Benefits of Visitor’s Visa: The visitor’s visa in New Zealand allows you to-
- Travel to New Zealand without applying for a visitor’s visa. However, this provision will only apply if you belong to a visa waiver country, a cruise ship passenger or a permanent resident of Australia.
- Passing via the International Airport in Auckland and becoming a transit commuter on your way to and from Australia
- When you are a transit traveler, travelling through Auckland International Airport on the way to some other country. This provision is also valid if you belong to a country with a visa waiver or a transit waiver.
Who Needs a visitor visa in New Zealand?
It is mandatory for you to apply before you visit New Zealand for a visitor visa. Furthermore, you must apply for visa, in case:
- You do not hold citizenship in a visa-waiver nation
- If you are from the United Kingdom, you want to visit New Zealand for more than 3 months or for an extended duration of 6 months (UK)
- Have any past health histories. Health conditions that may pose a risk to New Zealand citizens or raise the cost of health care in New Zealand.
Giant Migration is a renowned immigration consultancy in India that is sure to make the whole experience of immigration hassle-free and less cumbersome.