Work Permit New Zealand
Rated as one of the best countries for work-life balance, New Zealand provides loads of opportunities to foreign nationals who bring skills and experience into their country. With a rapidly growing economy, New. Zealand has a very competitive and growing market. It has set the bar high by being among the nations having the lowest employment rate, high job security, and career progression. With rich natural resources, exotic beaches, and even less congested roads, New Zealand ensures a better standard of living for all its citizens.
Meet Giant Migration: Your New Zealand Work Permit Consultants in India
Working in New Zealand calls for many challenges, as the more qualified you are, the more opportunities you can grab hold of for a better future. New Zealand employers demand a definite skill set, and if you possess the right skills, you can take a step forward to gain permanent residency in the nation.
To obtain a work visa, you will have to consult a visa consultant to guide you through the immigration process. Giant Migration is the best New Zealand Immigration Agency Delhi to help you with all your immigration needs. Our agency is your one-stop solution to get authentic information to obtain a work visa in New Zealand.
Work visa Categories In New Zealand
New Zealand has two work visa Categories for foreign nationals to reside and work in the country.
- Work to Residence Category: Visa Applicants who are proficiently skilled and qualified to work for occupations in demand in New Zealand can apply under the Work to Residence category for a New Zealand visa. Work to Residence allows obtaining a temporary visa which will further be a stepping stone for permanent residency in New Zealand.
- Employee of a Relocating Company: Vital employees of any business which is relocating to New Zealand are allowed to apply for a work visa/permit under the ‘ Employee of a Relocating Company’ program.
Our New Zealand work permit Consultants in India will assist you with more information on these work visa Categories. For us, clients always come first, and with our experience, we make sure to make the immigration process hassle-free.
Eligibility criteria for a Work visa
– Long term/ Permanent Job Offer letter from a New Zealand company to work in the company.
– Qualified with exceptional and essential skills for occupations under the long-term skill shortage list.
– Age, health, and character certificates.
– English Proficiency evidence.
We are a renowned name in the niche of visa consultant firms in India. We are proudly the best New Zealand Immigration Agency in Delhi, and we are chuffed to help you realize your dream of working in New Zealand with the assistance of our most skilled experts.
Get in touch with our New Zealand work permit consultants in India to know more!